WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy International Swingers Da...huh? That was yesterday?



Apparently, someone forgot to give me the memo. Yesterday was International Swingers Day. Which means you are required, by law, to find an international swinger and fuck the hell out of him/her. Too bad I missed the actual day of celebration. That and the fact that I don't know any International Swingers. I just keep picturing some extremely tan, swaggering Frenchman wearing a cowboy hat and clogs and braids in his chest hair. Why? I dunno. My mind does strange things sometimes.

Anyhoo, hopefully swingers around the world found other swingers around the world to play with. There seem to have been parties all around the country (the International Swingers Day website list parties concentrated mostly on the East Coast and in the South...there's one in Dallas, Texas, that is "Celebrating Margie's Years of Service". I'm afraid to ask.

No comments: