WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Fantasy Friday: Kiss My Ass



"I want you to fuck my ass tonight," I said, matter-of-factly. I sipped my red wine and lingered, savoring the finish and looking him squarely in the eye above my wine glass.

He smiled, eyes twinkling. "If that's what you want. I won't argue."

I half expected him to laugh at the shock of my statement, since this was only our fourth date, but his acceptance and lack of surprise told me that I had met my match. I smiled back at him, coyly.

"Good. Because you're not allowed to say a word," I said. "You just sit there and watch until I tell you what to do." He continued to smile, and I could see that he was ready and willing to play this little game with me.

Rising from my chair, I walked over to him, never once releasing my gaze from his spellbound stare. Slowly I began to unbutton my blouse, licking my lips, Music played in the background, and I let my hips sway to the rhythm as I began a slow and sensual striptease for him. He sat in his chair transfixed and silent as I stripped down to my black silk lingerie, revealing my ample cleavage and ass cheeks that were ripe for the fucking. I straddled him, grabbing a hold of his arms and pinning them to the wall while I gyrated in his lap. I could feel his hot breath on my chest as I pulled in closer to him, burying his head in my tits.

"You don't know what you're doing to me," he said huskily.

I clenched his wrists tighter and slammed his upraised arms against the wall.

"No talking!" I commanded. Then, I kissed him forcefully and paused to bite his lower lip with more than a hint of aggression. I forced my tongue into his mouth, invading him, grinding my hips against his, feeling his strong, hard response to my actions.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked, smiling. "Just you wait. You're in for a treat tonight."

With that, I rose and began to undress him, stripping him of his tie and shirt, then his pants, and leaving him with nothing but his socks. I directed him to put his hands behind the chair and used his belt to bind his wrists together. With his tie, I blindfolded him, leaving him to endure the teasing of his senses as I began to work on his erect and straining cock.

My tongue traveled the length of his cock, teasing the head, circling it, and then making its way down to his balls, licking every inch like a thirsty kitten, purring all the while. He had his head back, enjoying each and every sensation, moaning when I finally, hungrily took his entire cock in and out of my mouth.

I took my bra off and pressed my tits together, sandwiching his thick cock in between my tits and massaging his shaft with them. He groaned in pure pleasure. I turned and began rubbing my ass and my pussy against him, grinding it into his lap, letting him feel the silk of my panties begin to get wet with my arousal. His wrists began to struggle against the belt that I had fastened around them, and I could tell it was taking some incredible self-control on his part not to break free and ravish me.

"Wait," I said, "You've got to do one thing before I let you free, my dear."

"I'll do anything you ask," he said.

"Kiss my ass, you fucking bastard." I took his blindfold off, straddled him backwards, and offered my thick, juicy ass to his lips, bending over and forward so that his face was completely overshadowed by my ass.

He buried his face in my ass cheeks, ravaging them with his mouth, moving his head back and forth and jutting his tongue in and out, licking my asshole, making me moan. My pussy got soaking wet as he did this, and it was my turn to feel some loss of control. I backed my ass into his face even more, slowly grinding and thrusting, moaning even louder now. His tongue traveled down to my cunt, and he lapped at it, thrusting his tongue in and out of my pussy, sucking on my lips, tasting all my juices like it was an elixir he needed to survive.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," I yelled, and he probed even further, breathing heavily now, breaking free of the belt that once held his wrists and grabbing me by my hips in time to experience my mind-blowing orgasm right in his face. "Oh fuck," I yelled. "You need to fuck my ass now!"

With that, he grabbed my waist, stood up, and bent me over the table, spreading my ass cheeks and spitting on my asshole, taking his cock in hand and forcefully entering me, causing me to scream in both pain and pleasure. In seconds, I was moaning, feeling the tremendous ecstasy of a thick, hard cock up my ass, and I began to meet his thrusts, both of us grunting like animals in heat. He came quickly and violently, and as he did, it was only a matter of seconds before I came as well, completely and utterly undone by the way he expertly fucked me.

His body fell over on top of mine, and we lay bent over the table, exhausted and satisfied, his hands pinning mine down, smiles across both of our faces.

No comments: