WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fantasy Friday: Quid Pro Quo


I opened the box in front of him like I was offering a secret treasure, looking only for the reaction on his face the moment he saw what it was. He stared, but he didn’t touch, folding his arms, trying to make out what kind of contraption it really was. Finally, “It looks like a squid.” He stared. I said nothing, only smiled “You think you’re going to put that up my ass, don’t you?”

“Yep.”

The Aneros Helix was something I found accidentally. I was going to buy a butt plug, indulge a fantasy of his and wear it all day long, only to have it replaced with his hard cock later that evening. But when I saw the Helix, I thought, “Why not a little quid pro quo?” chuckling gleefully at the idea.

He offered his ass to me, positioning himself on all fours, like an obedient pet waiting for loving strokes from its owner. I licked his balls.

“Oh!” he exclaimed, arching his back at the initial contact. I giggled, then gave him my tongue again,, burying my face fully, lapping playfully.

“Ready?”

“What if I say n---ooohhhhh. Onnnnhhhh. Unnnhhhh.” The Helix sticks out of his ass like a curly tail.

“Does it feel good?” I ask. He only grins. I begin to play with the Helix, twisting it, pushing it deeper into his ass, thrusting slightly and rhythmically. Judging from his moans, I think I found his G-spot. I tease his cock with my tongue, taking his balls into my mouth, stroking his now erect cock.

“Don’t stop,” he says, but I direct him to sitting position and straddle him, taking his cock into my pussy, which is now sopping wet.

“This feels…incredible.” His eyes roll back into his head. I tighten my pussy around his cock, getting wetter once I see the pleasure so evident on his face.

“We can have a contest to see who’d last longer with a dildo up the ass,” I say, grinding my cunt on his cock, meeting his thrusts as they get more frequent and forceful.

“You. Would. Win. Fuuuuuckkk. I’mgonnacomenowfuck.”

I quickly jump off of him, barely catching his cock in my mouth before he erupts, coming so hard he almost bucks into my face. I gobble up what I can and let the rest drizzle down to my tits. I swirl his come all over my nipples, and he opens his eyes momentarily to watch me lick the come off my fingertips. He gives me a satisfied laugh.

“It’s my turn,” I say, smiling and licking my lips. I take out the other box I had hid. Then I get on the bed and offer him my ass this time.

Buy the Aneros Helix from Babeland
Babeland is giving away $1200 worth of sex toys!!

No comments: