WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boobies!


I don't know what my obsession is with boobs lately. Perhaps it has to do with the current state of my mammaries, but it seems I am constantly checking out women's chests, clothed or unclothed, comparing them of course to my own, but entirely in a non-sexual manner. (I'm not THAT pervy, gawd.)

For example, as I was browsing through the naked photos of swingers on the swinger site we belong to, I found myself drawn to nipple pics. If there was a nipple pic, there I was studying it. Really studying it. Wondering if I have completely lost my affection for boobs now that my own have been reduced to becoming somewhat utilitarian in their purpose. Don't get me wrong, I am completely and utterly amazed at the lactation process, feeling grateful that I can experience such a wondrous aspect of motherhood, but at the same time, I sometimes feel like a cow. A very tired, very sleepy cow. And there are times when I wish that the pressure to produce could be lifted for a while and my boobs could go back to being the sexualized funbags they were before I gave birth.

But, long story short, this is just a very long-winded, TMI version of what I originally wanted to post, which is this:

Cops Hunt Bare-Breasted Bandits

Some 18-year-old guy got mugged by a girl gang dressed in overalls and nothing else. Just bare breasts covered strategically by overalls. I know, can you believe it? Overalls are soooo 90s.

Sounds like a CFNM Fantasy, if you ask me.

No comments: