WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Fantasy Friday - Gonna Make Me a Man Sandwich. A Manwich, if you will.


This story is dedicated to the ThROBster. You know who you are.

While most girls would like an MFM threesome, I actually want an FMF threesome. For those of you not up on the "lingo," that's code for Female-Male-Female. What could be better than that? The best of both worlds...

My hot asian friend, Lucy, who I've always had a thing for, tells me the other day that she wants to share a guy with me.

"Are you serious?" I ask, stunned...and excited.

"Yes, I'm dead serious," she says, looking down. "I've thought about it for a while now...you're my very best friend, and I know there wouldn't be any jealousy or shit like that. I know you're naughty, Lisa." She smiles, looking at me this time.

Aware that there was so much more than that statement in her smile, I smile back, holding her gaze. "Well, yes, I've been known to get a little out of hand."

I tell her that there's a guy that I fuck occasionally who has been talking non-stop about having two girls. "Wouldn't it be great if we could fulfill that little fantasy for him?" I ask.

"Yes!" she says excitedly. "Seriously, Lisa, I really want to do this."

"Well," I say, "I have to warn you...he likes it rough. You know, nothing extreme, but he has this green strap that he uses..."

Lucy interrupts me. "Lisa, I know you've known me for a long time, but there are a lot of things you don't know about me. I really have thought about this for a while now. I just have been too chicken to say anything. But I said it. And now, I have to tell you, I really like it rough too. Really. Rough." She looks at me to make sure that I get what she's talking about.

We stare at each other for a few seconds, a myriad of thoughts running through each of our brains. Finally, I say, "Oh boy, we're gonna have some fun!"



I set up the date, arranging the details...everything from getting a hotel room to buying some sexy new lingerie. I have to admit, the lingerie was more for Lucy than for the guy. I was determined to seduce her and kiss those luscious lips I've fantasized about all these years.

Rob agreed to meet us at the hotel. Lucy and I drove together, looking at each other nervously at times, making small talk. The whole time we were driving and checking in to the hotel, I was hoping she wouldn't chicken out at the last minute.

When we arrived at our room, I asked her, "You sure you wanna do this?"

She looked at me, sighed, and grabbed my face in her hands, planting a soft, wet kiss on my lips. I kissed back, feeling the fullness of her lips on mine, her tongue, tasting how sweet she was and feeling my pussy getting wet as we kissed.

We parted lips and she said softly, "I've wanted to do that for years now."

Instead of voicing my agreement, I quickly opened the door, tossed my bag on the floor, practically grabbing her and throwing her across the bed. I straddled her now, grabbing at her blouse, unbuttoning it, and kissing her furiously. I could feel her nipples harden as I took her breasts in my hands, taking her bra off gently, and lying on my side next to her as I sucked lightly on her nipple.

She moaned softly, arching her back while I caressed and licked her breasts, helping her take her skirt off. I got undressed, feeling the moisture between my legs increase as I watched Lucy touch herself, fondling her nipples and twisting them slightly between her fingertips. I began kissing her stomach, amazed at how soft her skin felt on my lips, making my way down to her pussy. I was glad to see that she was completely shaved, and my lips were starting to water in anticipation. She started to moan louder now, knowing full well where I was headed, and what I was going to do. I put two fingers in my mouth and got them nice and wet. She spread her legs for me, exposing a beautiful pussy with beautiful pink lips and a clit that just called to me. I stuck my tongue out and gently licked, hearing her soft intake of breath as I did this. I worked her clit with my thumb as I licked again and parted her lips with my tongue, making way for my fingers to enter her waiting pussy.

It was just then that we heard the knock on the door.

"That's Rob," I said. "You ready?" I asked Lucy.

"Oh fuck yes!" she said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

The Midnight Stranger said...

That is one lucky man to this point in the story.