WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fantasy Friday..er..Saturday. Manwich, Part Two.



Read Manwich, Part One.

I looked through the peekhole to make sure it was Rob. His trademark sexy shaved head was right there, and the smile on his face told me that he knew I was peeking out at him. I opened the door widely, wearing absolutely nothing, and his face lit up.

Eyebrows raised, he said, "I guess I'm late. Started the party without me?" He walked towards me, and I leaned in, grabbed him by his waist, and began to unbutton his jeans. Smiling, he started kissing me as I led him towards the bed. He saw Lucy naked on the bed, and said, "Well, hello..."

"Oh sorry," I said, "Rob, this is Lucy...Lucy, this is..." Lucy had brought herself to the edge of the bed, and as Rob held his hand out to shake hers, she went straight for the unbuttoned jeans I had started on and began to unzip them, getting ready to take Rob's cock into her mouth. Rob was already hard by this time, and Lucy grabbed his erect shaft in her hand and wrapped her lips around the head, swirling her tongue up and around it, causing Rob to let out a little moan.

"That's a great introduction," he said, looking at me. As Lucy was busy working on his cock, I began to undress him, taking his shirt off and admiring his muscular physique. I brought his jeans down to the floor, stopping only to squeeze his ass and make him spread his legs a bit so that I could get easier access to those luscious balls of his.

Lucy was working his cock pretty well as far as I could tell. Rob had his eyes closed and his head back, thoroughly enjoying himself. I got on my knees and began to lick his balls, causing further moaning from Rob. His excitement was hard to deny, and Lucy's enthusiasm in sucking his cock was evident. Having tasted her pussy a bit before, I wanted to have more. So while Lucy was working Rob's cock, I went behind her and started licking her pussy, fingering her and thrusting my tongue in and out of her cunt. She came quickly, bathing my face in her pussy juice and trembling slightly from the orgasm that wracked her body. My lips covered in Lucy's cum, I went straight up to Rob and made him lick it up, kissing him and letting him taste the sweetness of Lucy's pussy.

"Did you bring the green strap?" I whispered in Rob's ear.

"You know I don't leave home without it," he said, motioning towards the bag of goodies he had brought with him. Fresh from her orgasm, Rob decided to help Lucy cum again and started fucking her doggy style, watching her juicy ass back up into him and feeling her pussy just grip his cock and ride it up and down. She backed up forcefully on his cock, and Rob could tell that she wanted to be fucked harder. He slapped her ass lightly at first, and after she squealed in delight, he smacked harder the second time. Lucy loved that spanking, and her pussy tightened and clenched on his cock each time he spanked her ass.

I handed Rob the infamous green strap, and he held it in his right hand, ready to paddle Lucy's ass with it...

TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: