WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, May 4, 2007

Fantasy Friday: Supporting Our Troops, Part I


I've always had a thing for men in uniform. As a toddler, I would wave at cops and call them my boyfriends, and every time I see servicemen in uniform I have to fight the urge to just jump them right then and there. Well, here's my fantasy...

I've been captured by soldiers as an enemy combatant, and they take me into a secluded room for questioning. Tied to a chair and gagged, dressed only in my underwear, they proceed to tell me that I will do as told and that they will have their way with me. They ungag me but still leave me tied to the chair with my hands behind my back. They each take turns sticking their rock hard cocks into my mouth, gagging me and pounding the back of my throat with each thrust. I've had quite a few cocks in my lifetime, but six in a row has set a new record.

They tell me to suck their balls, and lick their assholes, forcing me to do all these things while still bound to the chair. Eventually, they loosen the ties around me and proceed to undress me right then and there. One of them rubs and sucks on my nipples while another takes off my panties gently and then forcefully sticks his tongue right in between my legs to taste the pussy juice that has suddenly soaked me through and through. I knew they were going to have a field day with me, using me and fucking me every which way. But that didn't scare me. What scared me was that I knew I was going to enjoy it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Continue, do continue...

ML