WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Fantasy Friday: Manwich, Part Three or The Old Switcheroo


Read Manwich, Part One
Read Manwich, Part Two

"Thwack!" Lucy squealed in delight just as the green strap made contact with her luscious ass. Immediately, it produced a red mark that would make any domme proud. "Thwack!" In between thrusts, Rob was bringing the green strap down with a minimal amount of force, but the marks it left told otherwise. You could tell Rob was enjoying being the aggressor and Lucy was loving every second of being the submissive. Since Lucy was positioned on her hands and knees as Rob fucked her doggy style, I went around to face her and kiss her in between the beatings with the green strap. She smiled at me, and I asked, "You like that, baby? You like being used like that, don't you?" She smiled again and nodded, then closed her eyes just as the green strap made contact with her ass again.

Sensing Lucy's enjoyment of being the sub, I immediately assumed the role of the domme, ordering her forcefully to lick my cunt while she got fucked from behind. I laid on the bed, spreading my legs wide and staring straight at Rob as he met each of my moans with a thrust. For a novice, Lucy was pretty good at eating pussy, and she managed to expertly finger me while flicking at my clit with her tongue. I fondled my hard, erect nipples as she did this, enjoying how erotic this moment made me feel. I made Lucy look me straight in the eye and I told her, "Now go lick all your pussy juice off of Rob's thick cock."

She immediately did as she was told. I grabbed the green strap from Rob and began striking the back of Lucy's legs with it, pausing only to kiss and lick the marks it left, and then resuming with more force than before. I interchanged this with small little nibbles and bites at her back and shoulders, guiding the back of her head down the length of Rob's cock. After a sufficient amount of time, I ordered Lucy to lie on the bed and spread her legs wide like a good little whore. I handed the green strap to Rob and said, "Now it's my turn to be the sub."

I dove my head in between Lucy's legs, invading her pussy with my tongue and positioning my ass in the air so Rob could now use the green strap on me. With each strike, I smarted back much like Lucy had, and I felt my pussy getting wetter each time. After about three or four lashes with the strap, Rob dove down and began licking my pussy, inhaling my scent and working his tongue in and out and all over so beautifully I felt like I was going to cum instantly.

I stopped licking Lucy's pussy long enough to plead, "Oh, please fuck me. Fuck me."
Rob obliged and slowly entered my waiting cunt, almost teasing me at first and then proceeding to thrust harder and faster. Lucy was on the verge of cumming, I could tell, so I put two fingers in her pussy and began working her cunt and her clit simultaneously so she could reach orgasm. Her back was arched and her chin was thrust up in the air now, and she said breathlessly, "Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She moaned and bucked, loudly yelling now, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck."

Rob was fucking me furiously now as well, and it was all I could do to stop myself from cumming as well. I could tell that Rob was holding back as well, trying to extend this before he blew his load prematurely. As Lucy started cumming back down from her climax, I turned around, faced Rob and said, "Now it's your turn to get worked on, baby."

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: