WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Fantasy Friday: Cum Play Dress Up With Me


My husband and I occasionally like to role-play, and getting to dress up like a slut is part of the fun for me. One of my fantasies is to dress up real slutty, make up like a hooker, skirt barely covering my ass. If I bend down, you're sure to see my pussy. Six inch heels like the kind strippers wear with black thigh highs that are sure to turn any pantyhose fetishist wild. I tell my man to meet me at the corner of Sunset and Vine, and I'm standing there at the bus stop looking like the horny hooker that I am, ready to take on my next john. He sees me and pulls over, and I bend over giving the people at the bus stop behind me quite a show. I say, "Wanna date handsome?" and he replies, "How much?"
"Forty for a blow, sixty for a fuck," I say, like I've been a prostitute for years.
"Get in," he says, and I get slightly wet when he says it because he sounds so forceful and manly.
He drives a couple of blocks to an empty parking lot and finds a spot where it's dark enough that no one will notice.
I say, "You have to pay me first."
He chuckles a bit to himself, but reaches for his wallet, and says, "You better be a good little cumslut if you're gonna get my hard-earned cash."
"Don't worry," I say, "You'll get your money's worth."
...TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: