WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hello Pink Artichoke Readers,
For the past few days, I've been remiss in posting new entries. Mainly due to the lack of time afforded for internet access while traveling, partially due to a lack of initiative on my part to keep a fresh post available in my absence. But do not fear! I will more than make up for it in the next few posts...Today I am posting two entries that I hope will make you think and will titillate your brain synapses and urge you to formulate your own theories about sex and the world we live in.

In the meantime, here's a Best of Craigslist entry that I found somewhat amusing. Evidence, once again, that sex is a need, just like food and water.


best of craigslist : Dear, guy masturbating in the bathroom stall at my work...

No comments: