WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Monday, April 2, 2007

Check Out Those Lady Lumps

Tittle-Tattle: Fergie Has Experimented With Lesbian Relationships - The Post Chronicle
My humps. My humps. My lovely Lady Humps. Maybe there's more to that stupid song than I originally thought. Fergie likes those lovely lady lumps in the back and in the front. I apologize for getting that tormenting tune in your head, but apparently this is news people. Fergie has had (gasp!) sex with other women. And again, I apologize for getting that horrible image in your mind. I'm picturing Bret Michaels and Pamela Anderson all over again, only with more crystal meth and collagen injections.




Picture courtesy of Perez Hilton


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: