WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Greatest Headline Ever




Angry girl takes bite out of Hamburger | Metro.co.uk

I love this headline: "Angry girl takes bite out of Hamburger." Some guy from Hamburg got more than he bargained for when he wouldn't just let the girl dance.
A German girl who could not get an admirer to stop bothering her in a Hamburg disco unzipped the man's flies, pulled out his penis, put it in her mouth - and then almost bit it in half.

I've been assaulted on the dance floor before (for some reason, big black guys with hard ons seem to sneak up behind me right when I'm getting my groove on), but I don't think I've ever been mad enough or drunk enough to want to bite a guy's dick off. A word to the wise: beware of strange women who suddenly go down on you on the dance floor.

OK, so today's post has nothing really to do with sex, but I couldn't help but post the headline.


Technorati Tags:

No comments: