WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Fantasy Friday: Cum Play Dress Up with Me, Part Two


He drives a couple of blocks to an empty parking lot and finds a spot where it's dark enough that no one will notice.
I say, "You have to pay me first."
He chuckles a bit to himself, but reaches for his wallet, and says, "You better be a good little cumslut if you're gonna get my hard-earned cash."
"Don't worry," I say, "You'll get your money's worth."


I grab the cash from his hands, stuff it down my bra, and turn towards him. "So, baby, show me that hard cock of yours."

I unbutton his pants and begin to work his zipper while he grabs my breasts.
"God your breasts are nice and big. I love that cleavage of yours," he says while I take his cock in my hand.
He gasps when I put it full on into my mouth, my lips closing tightly around it. I stop long enough to say, "Baby, your cock feels so good in my mouth."
He begins to thrust a little each time my mouth goes down to the base of his cock. This time, my knees are on the car seat, and my ass is up in the air. He reaches up my skirt and begins to rub my pussy. "Oooh, you're wet," he says.
"Yeah baby, I get wet when I suck a good cock."
He slowly slides one finger in my pussy. "mmmmmm," I say. "I like that."
He pulls his finger out, tells me to look at him, and sucks on his finger like it's covered in honey.
"Fuck, you turn me on," I say.
"Yeah? You wanna fuck me?" he asks.

No comments: