WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Fantasy Friday: Lips Like Sugar



They say almost half of all women experience a "wet dream" at least once in their adult lives, but I've been lucky enough to experience them quite often. Of course, I don't wake up having ejaculated all over myself as men do, but rather I notice the telltale signs -- usually my pussy is dripping wet, and my lips down there feel engorged and full, like I've just been given the best orgasm of my life. I wake up and instantly start playing with myself, feeling the delicious moisture between my legs, even going so far as to taste myself on my fingers as I try to summon up the dreams that brought on such a carnal reaction in me.

This morning was one such occasion. I woke feeling almost a remnant shudder of an orgasm, desiring strongly to fondle myself and to soak my fingers in the erotic juices that my dreams had caused to flow. I closed my eyes and reached down to rub my wet clit, feeling the engorgement and wanting so desperately to feel that tension and release of an orgasm over and over again. I closed my eyes and replayed the dream, writhing slowly to the scenes in my head....

Liz and I had somehow ended up in the bedroom after having a candid and revealing discussion about our sex lives, with me basically blurting out how sexually frustrated I was and how I'd give anything to have someone lick my pussy and make me cum. Liz, being the good friend that she is and a nympho to boot, suggested that I let her do the honors.

"Have you ever had a girl go down on you?" she asked.

"No, but I'm not opposed to it," I replied, looking her in the eye with a mischievous smile, unaware at the time that she was volunteering her services.

Fast forward to the good stuff, where I find myself sitting on the bed with her as she takes my top off, licking her lips in anticipation and straddling my body as she tells me to lie back and let her do all the work. Before I know it, she's flicking her tongue on my erect nipples, causing me to moan, and I involuntarily start rocking my hips up and down as she rubs her body all over mine.

Liz is on top of me, pinching my hard nipples between her fingers and slowly making her way down to my pussy, kissing every inch of me and leaving a trail of saliva right down to my clit. She hovers over my pussy, calling my name and holding my gaze as she inhales my scent.

"God, you smell so good," she says, and I can sense her hunger and intense lust for me, right then and there.

With that, she envelops my clit with her mouth, sucking and licking, flicking her tongue over it until I can't take it anymore. I'm writhing almost uncontrollably now, and at the moment when I feel like I'm going to scream, she takes two fingers, puts them in her mouth, gets them nice and wet, and inserts them deftly into my pussy, all the while worshipping my clit with her tongue. Her fingers fuck me gently at first and then harder as her tongue flicking on my clit gets faster. She's licking and kissing and lapping at my pussy so expertly, I almost want to scream her name over and over again, holding her head in my hands, grateful for these erotic sensations I've missed over these past few months. I can feel the tension rising in me, and I know she senses that I'm going to cum soon, so she holds back slightly, quickly changing positions so that now she's 69ing me, and her glorious pussy is backing on to my face and she says, "Now it's your turn."

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, but she has my arms pinned with her legs and she's still working on my clit with her tongue, so there's nothing I can do but lap up her pussy juice and run my tongue all over her soaking, wet pussy. Her pussy lips are the softest things I've ever encountered, and even though I'm not used to the taste, I bury my face into her, losing myself in the sensations I'm feeling all over my body, from head to toe.

"I'm going to cum," I moan...

I play this scene in my head, rubbing myself to orgasm, relishing the fact that I can have such vivid sex dreams. I'm cumming forcefully now as I remember the scene in my fantasy, lying on my bed, feeling the waves washing over me.

Latina Girl on Girl free video clips here.

No comments: