WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Fantasy Friday: Why Am I All Wet?


It's nice and sunny here in So Cal...a perfect day for lounging by the pool and soaking up some sun. Today I'm working from home, and since I'm the boss, I can do that kind of thing. Yet, I'm sitting at my desk at home thinking what a shame it is that I'm stuck inside the house on the computer, when I could be enjoying the great outdoors. So I decide to take a little break and lay out by the hot tub, just to get a little color on my cheeks. I've never bothered with a bikini, especially since I'm at home. Nude sunbathing is the best.

I'm sure you know what's "cumming" next. I forgot that my pool guy cleans my pool on Fridays, and he walked through the gate without my noticing. I guess he saw me lying there in all my glory because when I finally opened my eyes, I could tell from the tent in his pants he had seen enough to get him all excited. Poor guy was awestruck though, so I told him not to be shy and come over so I could help him get rid of that bulge in his pants. Judging from how big the bulge was, I knew I was in for a treat.

I knelt before him and unzipped his shorts to reveal what he was hiding in there. It was definitely more than I expected, because I gasped when I saw the enormous cock that stood at attention before me. I immediately grabbed it and stroked it, smiling up at him, telling him what a shame it was that I didn't work from home more often. Putting his cock in my mouth, I licked his shaft up and down, cupping his balls, massaging them, and softly scratching them with my long manicured nails. He began to thrust softly while I sucked, and I could feel the head of his cock gently tapping the back of my throat. Feeling bold, I took all of his cock down my throat, gagging on it, and feeling myself getting wetter each time I swallowed his cock and felt my lips graze his ball sac. I closed my eyes and pictured what it would look like when the cum ran down my lips, down my neck, and how it would feel when I rubbed that sticky cum on my tits. He was getting closer to cumming, and I could feel my pussy clenching at the thought of it. Before I knew it, he said, "Take my cum down your throat." I responded by sucking harder, milking his cock for that sweet cum. He shot that load right to the back of my throat, and I moaned in pleasure, refusing to swallow it so that I could give him the pleasure of watching it run down my chin. The feeling of it on my lips, flowing out of my mouth and down my neck, was pure ecstasy. I could feel myself reaching orgasm as I rubbed it all over my tits, pinching my nipples and fondling them while I reached down to finish myself off. He stood there, watching me rub my clit, the cum sticking to my face and my breasts, glistening in the sun. I came hard, all the while licking the cum off my lips. It was definitely one of the best orgasms I've had in a long time. Free deepthroat video here...

No comments: