WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And Another Thing...


Car sex man enjoys sex with cars - Metro.co.uk

In stunning news that will have wide ranging implications for many years to come, a man has been found who likes having sex with cars.

The details of mechanic Chris Donald's alleged romantic vehicular liaisons have been unearthed by (naturally) The Sun - who claim that in addition to a large number of cars, Mr Donald has also done the dirty with two boats and a jetski.

Mr Donald apparently says that his sexual fetish may have been triggered by formative childhood experiences watching Knight Rider.

'When I was a young boy I used to see human qualities in cars,' he says. 'As I grew up I noticed I was having feelings towards cars and they began catching my eye in a certain way.'


Dear Lord, Thank you for the wonderful bounty you have bestowed upon me. You are so gracious. Only You, in your infinite wisdom and wicked--nay, blessed--sense of humor could have allowed me the fortuitous websurfing that I encountered today. Why, it was only yesterday I was blogging about vehicular fetishes and the logistics of fornication with an automobile. And today, miraculously, what do I find in my news aggregator but this stunning news that will have wide ranging implications for many years to come. A man, perhaps lonely but most assuredly brave, inspired by the groundbreaking and mind-altering action/drama TV classic Knight Rider -- this truly courageous and emboldened man -- has declared his sexual proclivities to the world, and yes God, I am truly grateful for it. Now if You could only do something about that heinous Hilton girl, then my life will be spent in complete and utter servitude to You. Amen.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: