WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

We'll Always Have Paris




Paris Hilton says she’s celibate - Celebrity News - MSNBC.com

I wonder how many hits I'll get on this blog just for mentioning Paris Hilton. Ick. As much as I hate giving her a shameless plug on my weblog and contributing to the Twilight Zone-weirdness that is the American media, I couldn't help but make a comment about this idea of hers to stay celibate for a year. Personally, I don't think it's a choice she's making but rather a way to brush off the sad and pathetic status of her love life. I never saw the infamous sex tape and I don't know how sexual she really is, but I get the feeling that she gets orgasms from just looking in the mirror and the notches on her bedpost are the number of times she gets wet while looking at pictures of herself in the magazines she calls reading material prior to her beauty rest. Perhaps she's the poster child for our narcissistic American culture and the hard-on we get when we think of becoming famous and rich without doing any actual work to get that way. I have no doubts that there have been thesis titles involving Paris Hilton and any number of university lectures on her place in American society and pop culture. She's become an icon, as much as I hate to say it. God help me. The world must surely be coming to an end.

P.S. I've made it my personal goal to make a reference to Paris Hilton in my blog posts at least once a week. Wish me luck.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: