WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

One More Reason to Love Drew Barrymore




Drew Barrymore Does Jane Magazine | Celebrity News Live!
Yes, I realize I have been remiss in mentioning Paris Hilton in my blog posts of late, but do not fear! She will return, just like she always does. In the meantime, I am going to follow up yesterday's post about Courtney Cox with another celebrity-based post (sorry!). Cuz you know, some days I just don't feel like writing an essay on teen pregnancy or sex fetishes.

My high school obsession with Drew Barrymore has now resurfaced. Granted, she's been quite the media whore lately, gracing the covers of Glamour magazine and the like and making me quite nauseated with this upscale and chic persona. Whatever happened to the breast-baring, flower child, I-don't-give-a-fuck Drew Barrymore that I grew up loving and idolizing? Well, she's not forever lost. In the new issue of Jane magazine, Drew talks about how free-thinking she is when it comes to sex, and suddenly, I feel like I'm back in high school again. Then, in other news, Jane editor Jane Pratt reveals that she once had a sexual relationship with Drew (like that's a surprise?!) in what looks to me like a silly attempt to sell more magazines. I always knew that Drew was bisexual. She may not admit it or identify herself as that, but I sense in her the soul of a truly sexual being, enjoying the activity whether it be male or female or David Letterman. Or Courtney Love for that matter. BTW, I always thought there was some threesome action going on with Drew, Courtney, and Mr. Edward Norton. And another aside, what kind of man goes from Courtney Love to Salma Hayek? An obviously talented one, of course. Anyway, I think I've dropped enough celeb names in this posts to get me maybe a dozen more readers. So, thanks for indulging my sudden reinfatuation with Drew and my complete surrender to the vacuum that is Hollywood.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: