WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, March 30, 2007

It's Fantasy Friday! Here She Cums...


As an Asian woman, I've pretty much fulfilled the classic Asian submissive role during sex play. With my husband, I am almost always submissive, allowing him to do some light BDSM play and really getting off on it. I absolutely LOVE getting my hair pulled while he's fucking me from behind, but that's another story. Lately, I've had the urge to explore a more dominant role in sex, only not with my husband but with another woman, preferably of the Asian persuasion, with big boobs and a love of light BDSM play as well. I want to be the dominant one, spanking the woman's ass, spanking her pussy, pinching her nipples with clothespins, and a whole host of other things that she will enjoy. Here's the scenario:

I'm the mistress, the dominant one, and she is the sex slave. She's not allowed to speak unless spoken to, and she is only allowed to say, "Yes, Mistress." My husband will be in the room, but he is solely there to observe. He is not allowed to participate unless I tell him to. My sex slave will be forced to get on her knees, naked, with her hands tied behind her back. I will begin to engage in some nipple play, teasing her nipples, pinching them with clothespins, twisting them, and forcing her to suck on mine. The pleasure I receive is in knowing that she loves being treated this way. The more intense the better. As I spank her ass, I know that with each smack of my hand, her pussy gets wetter, and I get to lick that all up when I'm done torturing her.

I begin to employ the use of toys. I get out the butt plug and begin to lube it up, but only a bit, because I know that she enjoys the sting when it enters her asshole.
I thrust it into her ass and make her wince, then pull it out forcefully, making her suck on it. This is only the beginning.

For now, I will make her kneel in the center of the room, her hands tied behind her back tightly, a ball gag in her mouth, and a butt plug up her ass. I'll let her stay that way for a bit while I go enjoy a glass of wine with my hubby. When I return, she'll have much more in store for her, and I'll have her licking me in no time...
TO BE CONTINUED.
More Asian Girl Girl action, free pics and movies

Technorati Tags:

No comments: