WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Think I'm Turning Japanese, I Really Think So



I've got to hand it to the Japanese. They sure are an inventive bunch. Still, it's hard to believe that the same land that gifted us with the wonders of sumo wrestling, samurai, and sushi has also infected the viral video network with a Japanese Kitten Rock Band, Live Action Pac-Man, Robot Exercise, and now finally, a video demonstrating an Asian School Girl Fart Fetish.

The Japanese are wonderful fetishists. Hentai, Shibari, Bukkake, Omorashi, and Even This...all widely recognized and celebrated by the Japanese. Now, we can add fart fetish to the list. (I'm not exactly sure what the Japanese word for that is.) Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto.

No comments: