WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Clit Piercing, Anyone?


Agony and ecstasy: sex advice-TimesOnline

Reading the advice that was given to a reader inquiring about the dangers of clitoral piercing actually made me cringe and grab my crotch in imagined agony. While I endorse individuality and enhancing sexual pleasure in any way as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, this particular procedure almost wants to make me gag. The idea of handing my womanhood over to someone with a staple gun and a mohawk does not appeal to me, thank you very much. Unless it gave one a sexual experience that resulted in nirvana, enlightenment, and an out-of-body floaty feeling for more than half an hour, then I might consider it. But as it stands now, I think it's way too much trouble for something that might result in losing your sex drive forever.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a world of pain.

brushkina said...

I love girls with clit piercing.. They are very beautyfull and sexy. So, are you like girls with piercing?