WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, March 9, 2007

Fantasy Friday: All That She Wants, Part I


I'm blindfolded. As I was working on my laptop on the sofa, he surreptitiously came up behind me with a wicked gleam in his eye and lowered the blindfold in front of me. The minute the satin mask appeared before my eyes, I began to turn in protest, but he whispered quickly in my ear, "Sshhh...Turn around. Trust me, my love. Your fantasy will come true tonight." Those words rang in my ears as I immediately obeyed and felt the warmth of sexual excitement begin to spread through my body. I smiled. He knew exactly what I wanted.

It was only a few nights before that I had expressed this fantasy to him during a particularly hot and steamy moment in bed. The feeling of his hard cock inside of me, for some reason, felt unfamiliar and new, causing me to focus on the tactile sensations of his body against mine, the way my body adjusted to his and met each thrust with just as much vigor, if not more. My senses were overwhelmed and all I could do was close my eyes and concentrate on savoring the feelings - his skin, smooth and damp, as I guided my hand down the slope of his back and rested it in the small crook that joined the strong torso above me and the thrusting pelvis that orchestrated the movements of my own body to move in time with his. The warmth and sound of his breath against my ear, his cheek against mine, his moans replying to the details that I began to share with him.

"I want to be blindfolded and fucked by five men just like you're fucking me now."

"I want to feel their cocks inside me and touch their bodies without knowing who they are. I want them to use me like a little fuck toy and give me back to you, worn but ready for more."

He began to nibble on my ear, and I could feel that he was struggling to hold himself back.

"I want to imagine the looks on their faces when they cum all over me...And I want you to watch, knowing that I belong to you and you can do whatever you want with me."

The thrusts started getting faster, and I could feel myself slick and climbing to the plateau that we both wanted so badly. The ideas that I had expressed to him made me dripping wet the moment they left my lips, and I could hear that sweet sound of sex when two bodies form their own rhythm and the friction creates the unmistakable percussion of skin against skin. I could feel my body tightening as it prepared to brace itself for the little eruption it was about to produce. He came forcefully, grunting in relief and in ecstasy at once. And I followed closely behind him, pinching my nipples as he had both hands on my hips, and he drew my body up and down on his shaft as it emptied itself into my vibrating core.

The thought of that night made me wet in anticipation, for all I could see before me was darkness because of the blindfold tied tightly around my head. He began to undress me, and I wondered whose hands would be touching me next....

TO BE CONTINUED -- stay tuned for next week's Fantasy Friday.
If you'd like to submit your own fantasy for posting, email me.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: