WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Monday, March 26, 2007

I Love You So Much, I Could Eat You




Brazilian Sentenced For Killing, Cooking Husband - News

Do you ever find yourself saying those words to your lover in a moment of passion? Or maybe just cuz you're hungry and his penis looks especially appetizing? Or maybe just cuz you love food so much and you love him so much it's like two dreams melded into one? Whatever the case may be, this article might strike a chord for you. A housewife in Brazil has been sentenced for killing her husband, chopping his body into small pieces, cooking it in a nice stew, frying parts of his body (you know, when she got the munchies), and hiding the remains in plastic bags beneath a staircase. YUM. Seriously, people do some strange shit, y'know? I've only briefly entertained the thought of stuffing my husband's body after he dies. Of course, his cock will have to be erect at all times and his fingers need to be in the perfect position, but that's not asking much is it? I think today's blog entry has officially moved me one step closer to hell.

No comments: