WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Look What I Can Do, Ma!



I have always envied men and their penises. The ability to pee standing up has got to be one of the top 5 advantages of being a man. Being able to cum on a woman's face might be a tad bit better, but I'm not sure about that. But I digress.

This product, the P-Mate, finally gives women what they've been wishing for every Christmas since they were out of diapers. My only question is, why didn't I think of this? Apparently, some genius Dutch woman beat me to it.

The greatest thing about this product is that you can use it more than once. Yes, you heard me. Just like a penis, jiggle it a little, stick it back in your purse, and you're set for another 100 miles on the freeway. Unlike that crazy astronaut, now women don't have to resort to wearing diapers when they have to make a trip cross-country. Granted, they'll have to stand at the side of the road and endure honks and comments like, "Shake that penis, Shemale!" from passers-by, but who cares? I, for one, would do almost anything to be able to point and shoot like my male counterparts. Now I just need to work on the cumshot...

Technorati Tags:

No comments: