WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Fantasy Friday - All That She Wants, Part II

...all I could see before me was darkness because of the blindfold that was tied tightly around my head. He began to undress me, and I wondered whose hands would be touching me next....

The thought that my husband was going to let other men, strangers, fuck me was almost too exciting for me to handle. The familiar wetness between my legs and the tingling feeling in my body began to overwhelm me. I began squeezing my pussy tightly in anticipation of the cocks that would be pummeling it later. It was virtually involuntary, this throbbing and rippling feeling in my cunt, as I could feel his breath and his lips kissing my neck, carefully working his way down to my nipples, flicking one nipple with his tongue while he pinched the other with his hand. I let out a muffled, guttural moan. His other hand was holding my wrists captive behind my back, and he slowly began kissing his way down my stomach. He made his way down past my belly button, licking expertly, just the way I liked it. He fondled my clit and dipped his finger into my already sopping wet pussy.

"Oh, baby you're so wet. You wanna be fucked, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, remembering that calling him "Daddy" turned him on like crazy.

Almost instantly, he stood up, and brought one of my hands to his cock, allowing me to feel just how turned on he really was.

"Daddy, do you want to fuck me?" I asked in an innocent and sultry-sounding voice while I gently squeezed and fondled his hard cock.

"No, baby. I want to see you get fucked. And I want to see you be the cumslut you really are."

"Yes, Daddy," I said obediently. With that, he pushed me to my knees and I found his rock-hard cock pressing against my lips. Still, the blindfold around my head heightened my senses, and the feeling of his cock in my mouth both surprised and excited me.

I took his cock willingly into my mouth, almost taking it down my throat. The sound of my gagging while he fucked my mouth only made him thrust harder, and I could feel his hand on the back of my head pushing me towards him as he said, "Take it down your throat, baby. All the way down. Yes, baby...that's a good cockwhore. Are you a good cockwhore?"

I paused and withdrew only to say, "Yes, Daddy," and I quickly resumed what I was doing just to show him how good I really was.

I slid my mouth up and down his shaft, all the while moving my tongue all around it simultaneously, letting spit drip down my chin. This was the candy I wanted. I wanted him to give it to me.

Yet, instead of continuing to fuck my face, he pulled away, and I let my mouth drop open, protesting his withdrawal.

"Oh Daddy, I want your cock in my mouth," I whimpered. I was met with silence, and all I could hear was his footsteps walking away from me. There I was, kneeling on the floor of our bedroom, blindfolded and naked, soaking wet and waiting for what would come next.

The next thing I knew, I could feel my hands being tied behind my back. While the rope was circling my wrists, I once again heard footsteps toward me, but I heard my husband's voice from behind me. He was the one tying the rope.

His voice, husky and low, was in my ear. "Baby, this is Ryan. He's been watching you this whole time. I want you to show him what a good cockwhore you are."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, and I quickly opened my mouth, waiting for this unfamiliar cock to fill it.

A deep moan came from my throat as I felt a thick, hard cock enter my mouth slowly. He was obviously thicker than my husband, and I could tell that he was as excited as I was. I went at it with abandon, the saliva welling up in my mouth and slathering his penis with it, moaning to myself as he grabbed my long, thick hair in his hand and guided me up and down his shaft. I heard a slight moan from above me.

Ryan said, "Yeah, you're a good cockwhore. Mmmm." I wondered what he looked like. His voice sounded young, and I pictured what it must have looked like to an outsider looking in on this scene. Here I was, blindfolded, hands tied behind my back, sucking some guy's cock while my husband sat on the bed watching us. If I knew my husband, he probably had his camcorder out recording us.

He said, "Baby, gag on his cock and take it down your throat just like you did for me."

"Yes Daddy," I said again. I could her the pleasure in Ryan's moans and the quickness of his breath as he continued to push in and out of my mouth. I imagined he was looking down on me, watching my lips, seeing his cock become slicker by the second. I could feel my saliva dripping down my throat, onto my breasts.

Ryan withdrew, and I could feel him helping me up off my knees, guiding me somewhere. I acquiesced, staggering slightly and feeling a bit off balance, but still wanting to get a cock, anyone's cock, in my mouth again.

I walked a few steps then encountered the bed, and my hands were set free. I was turned, guided to lie on the bed, and all I heard were footsteps all around me, as if I was being descended upon. I felt two, maybe three people sitting down around me on the bed. My breath caught quickly, and I swallowed in anticipation of what surely was going to be an unforgettable night...

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK....Stay Tuned for the shuddering climax next Fantasy Friday for All That She Wants, Part III.

1 comment:

The Pagan And The Pervert said...

Hiya...

I tripped over your blog via Technorati and it turns out you have us blogrolled! Cheers :)

We're returning the favour as I speak. Drop us a line sometime.

Pagan and Pervert