WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT

WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT
If you were born after 1989, LEAVE NOW.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Why Dontcha Marry It?



How to make love to a car - Wipipedia

The world is such an interesting place. Particularly the world of sex. It never ceases to amaze me or make me giggle, chortle, or chuckle to myself at the wonders of human imagination and the infinite possibilities for fetishes. Think of anything, ANYTHING, and there's a fetish for it. Plushies, balloon fetishists, pantyhose bondage, angora sweaters, hairy armpits,...the variations and flavors dazzle the mind. One day I will start a website completely devoted to people who have a fetish for busty Asian women knitting angora sweaters in the nude and doing crossword puzzles with their feet. I'm sure I'd make at least enough to buy my vanilla latte in the morning.

My Internet travels took me to a site that offered advice on How To Make Love To A Car. An interesting fetish to say the least; what really intrigues me are the logistics of it. There should be a how-to video attached. This reminded me of a funny SNL skit with Chris Parnell and an intimate moment with his automobile. (Random Trivia: We recently owned a dining table once belonging to Chris Parnell. I'm sure you're jealous.) Anyway, here's the link and the video. Ain't sex grand?


Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: